Saturday, March 31, 2012

I'm Back!

Nashville Skyline
Let's see 2012 has kept me on my toes more ways then one that's for sure!

Started the new year with a party and the party continues....

I'm still moving & shaking and getting ready to walk/run the Nashville Music City 1/2 Marathon at the end of April with partner in crime Leslie Murphy. I'm not sure if it's a mid life crisis but it's good for our health and I'm feeling & looking good!

After the marathon then the real party begins for my dad: MANUEL'S BIRTHDAY BASH SATURDAY APRIL 28TH 1-8ish pm at the studio expect surprizes and great tunes, Dos Equis Beer, Libitations from Belcourt Tap & Taps,TEQUILA and Tacos by Carlos Bonola's wife Erika.

"Quick go fry me an egg!"
Made a permanent mark this February 22nd in dedication to my mom on her birthday . It will be 22 years she passed June 11th 1990.


NEXT UP

I'm hosting  a night @ THAT'S COOL! Wednesday May 16th and the line up is getting fierced!


Birthday Celebrations

That's right I'm forever young and going to present: Magmun 44: Morelia's Birthday Bash on Thursday May 31st at the Blue Bar. Get ready to get down to some funky tunes!

Spring Time is here!


Lots of events & meetings coming up and being positive! There have been many life changes lately but I'm quite optimistic and all you can do is BELIEVE!


Keep on Smiling!


Love & Laughter,


Morelia

No comments:

Post a Comment