Monday, December 19, 2011

Looking back and ready to Welcome 2012



Hear NO  Speak No See NO Evil!
Girls Just Wanna have Fun!
Road Trip Foot on the sands of Clear Water , FL
Sometimes ...how I just feel!
Oh FAITH! My Gypsy child!
What a year!


As the seasons change...I found myself getting out of my comfort zone, watch my creativity grow, gave action and strength for loving myself each and every day more & more!
Leslie Murphy,my great friend and running partner




Happy Holidays!


with Love, Laughter & Loyalty lets Welcome 2012, Morelia


Rachel always got me giggling what comes out of her mouth!
Fun Memories Downtown!

Making my mark ~ I guess lol! What friends do ...love them!

Letting Go! Can't Forget this amazing cake & moments!


My niece Sofia! Mini Mo!


Nephew Max

My Great nieces & coco pops!

Pure Sazzy!




Here's a few words and sayings that made me Smile throughout  2011



Words that have meaning to me...

Self-revelation, stepping out of your comfort zone, walk-run-kettle bells. Loving someone and to be loved.  Sex, Make Love, Being Kissed! Spirit, Creativity, family-heritage, and friendships: old & new, things to remember and to forget. Smiles, Laughter, Giggles & Tears!  Financial changes, Country Music, Dance, Rock n Roll!  Rain, Sunshine, Wind & FIRE!
Humor, Intelligence, Respect, Trust, Loyalty, Integrity, health Diabetes: Shine Sparkle Survive!
TV, Internet, blogging, texting, ex’s, OMG! The dream wedding one day LOL!
High Heels, Red Lipstick before you leave the house, fake eyelashes, pedicures, stockings, lingerie, and diamonds. Home décor, VIP, food, Bacon, Coffee, Diet Coke, Champagne, Tattoos, Whiskey, Tequila, Fashion & RHINESTONES!


I'm too sexy  lol!
And so much more!


                                      

No comments:

Post a Comment