Sunday, July 31, 2011

Making a Balance within the month of July

Loss:
This month I have endured lots of loss.  But without loss there is no gain and I have definitely have had a balance between the two.

Someone special in my life loss his father which has brought up many feelings & memories in my mind of that space we fill , the distance we bring, the growth we endure,the excuses we make and to the leaning on one another  that you handle from such an experience in life.
My Mommy & Me

The loss of a parent can forever change you.  It's an unexplained 7 year growth. I loss my mom 21 years ago and  it continues to be apart of my daily life. 
With this in mind it has made me think of 

a time short after my mom died. I was at my friend Veronica's house just hanging out and we realized something was missing. We looked about the room and Veronica said, "the phone would've been ringing by now", that meaning my mom would be calling. Yes even at 22 years old she would've called to remind me I should be heading home soon since I had a class in the morning. At that moment I realized (song & dance moment) I don't have to report to anyone and not even have to go home...but that day I absorbed that moment and realized it was just a beginning of structure in my life. From that moment on I realized that core of one of the greatest women ever who is apart of me and makes me be so giving to this day and continue to know the reasons to be responsible even when you don't want too. If I didn't have that core and up bringing who knows what today would've been...I love my mommy!


Bobbie Nudie
Also a Happy Birthday to my grandma Bobbie ( July 29th) in Hillbilly Heaven

Losing it: I have been taking care of me 

Like most creative, giving people I forget to take care of me  well I'm glad to report that my AC-1 is lower and my blood sugars are low not needing much or any insulin before meals. I have been taking in a high protein less carb diet and losing inches ~ whoo hoo!  

Speaking of Diabeties: I also was a guest on Diva Diabetic Radio as a DIVA Diabetic!  It was a blast Thanks again Max!

About to plan a Rhinestone Cure Ball and need a committee so please stay in touch!

Gain: 
* TV treatment  was excepted!

* celebrity interviews in the making

* spending lots of time with great friends in my life : out & new
Mo,Milagro & Laura
Kayt, Mo & Daisy


Final thoughts:
There is a risk we take when we open our arms ... don't ever be afraid to give apart of you to another and continue to give also to yourself when needed.  

 Remember there's nothing LESS about me ...it's MORE afterall it's the first 4 letters in my name ~lol! 

Speaking of more...I need you!

Love & Laughter,

Morelia


No comments:

Post a Comment